Compare My Windows Charter
At Compare My Windows we insist that all subscribed companies act in a responsible, ethical and acceptable manner, treating all customers with care and fairness.
In order for a company to be profiled within our site, we expect that all companies comply with the following charter.
- All companies shall have full public liability insurance and shall prove such insurance is valid
- Any company with more than 5 employees shall adopt a Health & Safety policy
- Every customer will be left a full written contract detailing the agreed schedule of works which will be accompanied by full terms and conditions.
- Customers rights of cancellation are to be clearly explained before any work undertaken
- A company shall not claim to be a member of any trade or regulatory body that they are not
- A subscribed company shall not trade using any of the applicable 31 banned practices covered under The Consumer Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- A VAT invoice will be generated for all work undertaken
- The customer shall at all times be informed of their order process using clear and plain English
- All products should be demonstrated upon final installation by a senior installer, ensuring that all instructions for use, care and operation be left with the customer
- The customer's property shall be respected at all times and left in a clean and tidy state upon completion of work